Wednesday, October 26, 2005

It's been quite some time since I last updated this blog, hasn't it?

          Man, sometimes spammers do some good, after all. If it hadn't been for the piece that I just deleted, then I would not have seen that my last entry here was dated January.
          Good news: I have written at least 50k this year.
          Bad news: that 50k+ is all on different books (even if it's part of the same story), short stories (including an experimental peice that might or might not make it into the anthology The Parasitorium II: Parasitic Sands, which I called "Shadow Play"). Also, some HP fanfio (reflecting my sense of humor and all as part of different round robins--one even by request, sort of).
          National Novel Writing Month starts in approximately five days and eight and a half hours. I am partaking of the insanity again this year. I hope I win again (anyone who writes a minimum of 50k wins, but any writing makes you a winner, overall). I hope that I actually manage to finish the story this year, too. ;-)

UPDATE

          I just noticed that I have updated since January. My bad. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment