Saturday, December 03, 2005

NaNoWriMo's Second Cousin Gets the Third Degree


I only managed about 12k for National Novel Writing Month, but at least I know the story starts mcuh earlier now, and that's something I hadn't known (but suspected), pre-NaNoWriMo. Well, while I work on the genealogy charts, I can work on Swain's World starting 01 January 2006. I've had the series planned and plotted, and it's sat for a year and a month, so it's about time I wrote it. For encouragement, I've signed up in the three months on, one month off club at the National Novel Writing Year site. That's independent fo the 137 words per day for this project, of course. As Van Gogh said when he offered a gift ot his lady love, Happy New "Ear".

(The picture, the full size of which is on my LiveJournal info page, was done by __ethancarter__ on LiveJournal. I hope it's all right with him that I used it here; it pretty much describes me, this month. ;-)
I did win last year, though not this year.)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:19 AM

    I signed up for the 100K club, however my word goal will be 175K. (You probably already know this.) I plan on working on a new novel. I want to see how well I do writing it at a slower pace. I'm going to work on writing some short stories too. And somewhere in there I'm going to try to rewrite my 2005 NaNo novel. I'm going to add your blog and some other blogs to my links section. Happy writing to you!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete